|Run #||Date||Time||Location||Hares||W3W Location|
|Run 2357||Sat 3rd June||1500 Hrs||Pharping Hydropower |
*Not the pond*
|Run 2358||Sat 10th June||1500 Hrs||Unknown||Needed||check.back.later|
|Run 2359||Sat 17th June||1500 Hrs||Unknown||Needed||check.back.later|
- From the Ring Road at Balkhu take the road south that leads to Kirtipur
- Keep straight on the main road, and pass roads to the right that lead to Kirtipur and Chobar.
- The road rises through pine forest after Chobar Gate and then veers right and drops down the south side of Chobar Hill.
- After a hairpin bend to the left the road again veers right and continues southwards towards Taudaha
- About 2 km after Taudaha Pond by a white gate and after a row of dull yellow shops/buildings on the left, take a left hand fork just before a large lone tree on the left of the main road. Watch out for paper
- The OnSite is about 4 km after you turn off along this lower minor road. This road is paved for the 2.5 km or so, and will turn into a gravel road as it passes through fields and brick kilns before finally arriving at the hydropower station.
- At the station, take the left fork that goes up and makes a hairpin turn to an open area which is the on-in