- Go to Satdobato at the south of the Ring Road. Follow the road south to Chapagaun for about 7 km passing through Dholahiti, Sunakothi and Thecho.
- Once you enter Chapagaun, with the police station on the left, follow the main road round for a further 300m into the center of town. Then, at about 7 km from the Ring Road, and after passing two tiered temples on the left, turn off 90 degrees to the left on to a small paved road which goes to Bajrabarahi and on to Godavari resort. There may be paper here.
- Follow this road around to the main entrance to Bajrabarahi religious forest and the car park. Carry on ahead keeping the forest on your right.
- The on-in lies on the right after the end of the forest. It is about 150m after the end of the forest by a small shrine overlooking the valley below.
- Note: There is barbed wire here preventing you from parking at the actual on-in spot so find somewhere else nearby to park without blocking the road.
GPS: 27.608088, 85.331585