- Go to Samakhushi Chowk (junction) on the north part of the Ring Road. It lies east of Gongabu and 2.1 km west of Maharajgunj/Chakrapath Chowk.
- This point is busy and there are no obvious landmarks. Non-obvious landmarks include the following (ask for the road to Tokha or Grande Hospital if unsure):
- a big (maybe) green building that says (in small letters) National Gurkha Shopping Centre.
- perhaps Asia paint shops on both sides of the Ring Road and just down the Tokha road is a BP station.
- Head north 4 km to Tokha. Some landmarks on the way include:
- Greenline School on the left after 1.4 km
- Grande Hospital on the left after 2.2 km
- After 4 km, proceed through the old town of Tokha along the main road.
- Just after passing a pond on the left, and as you exit Tokha, you’ll see a temple on the right, and then immediately a road to the right – pass the first road on the right, go straight as if your going down the hill and take the second sharp right. There should be paper at this turn.
- If unsure, ask the locals for direction to Chandeswori Temple
- Proceed along the Chandeshwori temple road, until you reach the temple (where the road makes a sharp right turn).
GPS: 27.777207, 85.339536