- From the south of the Ring Road take the road to Bhainsipati. The on-in lies about 8 km from the Ring Road.
- Go past the radio antenna on the left, then the First Bungamati Tree on the right where the view opens out, and continue down a steep asphalt road on a narrow saddle.
- At the bottom “Y” junction go left and up steeply. The road levels out and you will come to an open space with the Second Pipal Tree.
- Pass it on the right and keep going upwards and level for another kilometer or so, with views to the right.
- After the large flat open area seen through some trees to the left pass the large public school beside the road on the right.
- The on-in is the area 150m or so straight ahead after some shutters on the right just after the school, and a tea shop on the left. If the road starts descending to the right you have gone too far.
GPS: 27.601080, 85.312768