1. Head east on the highway from Koteshwor towards Bhaktapur.
2. Turn right, signposted to Dadhikot, about 4km from Koteshwor Ring Road at the Naya Thimi/ Shankahadhar Shakhwa junction/crossroads.
3. Before the junction, get into the right hand lane at about 3.5km as you see the highway signboard pointing right to Dadhikot and as you pass the SAARC Tuberculosis and HIV centre on the left. The junction is also recognizable as the left hand turn at the crossroads would take you through an arch and up into old Thimi.
4. After turning right off the highway, follow the road straight (southish) through a narrow shopping bazaar and across a tight bridge into Devdol.
5. Follow the road straight, which is not in the best of conditions, and you will see the Barahi temple area on the right. Carry on straight keeping the temple area on your immediate right. DO NOT TURN LEFT- many people went wrong here in the past!
5. Continue straight along the road with a steep grassy until you reach the beginning of the pine trees on the left.
6. You have reached the on-in.
GPS: 27.666943, 85.386228