- From the Ring Road at Balkhu take the road south that leads to Kirtipur.
- Keep straight on the main road, and pass roads to the right that lead to Kirtipur and Chobar.
- The road rises through pine forest after Chobar Gate and then veers right and drops down the south side of Chobar Hill.
- After a hairpin bend to the left the road again veers right and continues southwards towards Taudaha
- Turn off the Ring Road below Jawalakhel or Ekantakuna
- Go down and cross the Nakhu River
- Take the next road right (before the uphill starts)
- Continue horizontal and then uphill to a pass
- Descend for 100m through pine trees
- Take a hard right. This will swing you round to see the Chobar temple and the road bridge below
- Cross the bridge and the wide flat parking area
- Turn left at the main road and proceed past Taudaha Pond.
- About 2 km after Taudaha Pond by a white gate and after a row of dull yellow shops/buildings on the left, take a left hand fork just before a large lone tree on the left of the main road. Watch out for paper.
- The OnSite is just over a 1 km after you turn off along this lower minor road, just after a tree nursery on the left side
GPS: 27.630766, 85.287588