- Leave the Ring Road at Koteswor and head east towards Bhaktapur on the main highway. At Sallagadhi (pine trees on the hill ahead left/way to Bhaktapur town) keep on the main road heading out towards Banepa/Dhulikhel.
- About 1.5 km further on see a big cinema on the left in the Bavarian church rococo style with fluted columns and pseudo-Corinthian capitals, turret roofs, and window keystones.
- Now get into the right hand lane and take the next turn on the right. This junction is just BEFORE a footbridge .
- Turn right and go across on to the small pitched road between houses. Keep on this road on up to the top with some steep bits.
- At the top and off to the right you will see a concrete arch with a big set of steps going up behind it.
- Just BEFORE this, turn up left, leaving the gravel for a reddish mud road. Maybe paper here. Follow this past the army camp through the trees and keep going level for another 1-2 km. It can just about be negotiated by sedans.
- Pass the big tin roof of a school below right and then come out at a large open grassy area with a little red temple at the far end. That’s it, people, just remember to allow about 30 minutes from Koteswor.