- From the Ring Road at Balkhu take the road south that leads to Kirtipur.
- Keep straight on the main road, and pass roads to the right that lead to Kirtipur and Chobar.
- The road rises through pine forest after Chobar Gate and then veers right and drops down the south side of Chobar Hill.
- After a hairpin bend to the left the road again veers right and continues southwards towards Taudaha Pond past the new dry port.
- Turn off the Ring Road below Jawalakhel or Ekantakuna
- Go down and cross the Nakhu River
- Take the next road right (before the uphill starts)
- Continue horizontal and then uphill to a pass
- Descend for 100m through pine trees
- Take a hard right. This will swing you round to see the Chobar temple and the road bridge below
- Cross the bridge and the wide flat parking area
- Turn left at the main road and proceed past the new dry port.
- After you cross the Taudaha (lake) entrance, make the next right.
- Take the right at the next fork, and stay on the road for another 500 meters until you reach Bhetghat Fishing Spot and Restro Bar.
- Look around to find the on-in (look for paper).
GPS: 27.653372, 85.279629