- Leave the ring road at Gwarko (the congested turnoff straight east on the main road from Patan Durbar Square). The on-in lies about 7.5 km further east from Gwarko.
- Keep on the main road taking the right fork after about 1.5 km.
- Head east for about 6km to Lubhu old town.
- Carry on through the old Newari town of Lubhu, and after crossing the bus stop, the road turns left followed by a sharp right turn.
- Note that at the beginning of the old town you may have to take a diversion to the left as there is a semi-implemented 1-way system
- After passing through or around Lubhu old town continue east heading towards Lamatar and Sisneri.
- Turn left about 1.5 km from Lubhu (should be paper here), and take the first left about 200 meters further.
- Turn right at the next junction about 150 meters further, followed by a sharp left at another 150 meters.
- Follow this road for 400 meters to Biruwa Chowk, taking the right fork at 100 meters.
GPS: 27.640769, 85.392790