- At the Ring Road Balkhu junction, head south on the Chobhar-Dakchhinkali road. Pass the Tribhuvan University gate. Soon after turn right on a nice wide paved road and head up to Kirtipur.
- After 1.4 km and the start of Kirtipur town turn left at the T-junction and follow the road through Kirtipur as it curves around to the right.
- 0.6 km from the T-junction turn left. Important: don’t take the first paved left hand turn.
- After 2 km the road enters a village and bends 90 degrees right. Then take the right after another 300 m. If you reach the fork with a water tap in the middle, you have gone too far.
- Go up the road for 550 m, and turn right at the intersection, and you will find the on-in on the left side.