- From Chabahil Chowk at the north-east part of the Ring Road, turn off east towards Bouddha.
- About 1 km east after passing the stupa entrance, you come to Jorpati Chowk, where the road straight on starts to go downhill.
- From here take the left turn (fork) on to the Sundarijal road.
- Note that from Jorpati Chowk you can also continue downhill and take a left turn immediately before the bridge and then head north with the Bagmati River on your right and then turn right at the end to join the Sundarijal road.
- About 2.5 km from Jorpati Chowk (and after passing a pine forest on your left) the main road descends to Gokarna Temple, which is down on your right.
- Keep on the main road past the temple and as the downhill ends the road bends around to the right, take the side road that goes straight/left.
- Continue on this road for about 1.6 km northwards to arrive at the On In.