- From Chabahil Chowk at the north-east part of the Ring Road, turn off east towards Bouddha.
- Pass the Bouddha stupa entrance and go on to Jorpati Chowk, where the road splits to the left towards Sundarijal.
- Continue STRAIGHT downhill and take a left turn AFTER crossing the bridge over Bagmati.
- Head straight north for 1.8km till the end of the road.
- The on-in is at an old bus station
Note: If you are coming by car, there is no bridge near the on-in to cross over from the Sundarijal Road. So make sure you cross the river on the main Jorpati road before turning north.
GPS: 27.737331, 85.386867