- From Chabahil Chowk at the north-east part of the Ring Road, turn off east towards Bouddha.
- Pass the stupa entrance and go on to Jorpati Chowk, where the road straight on starts to go downhill.
- Continue STRAIGHT downhill and take a left turn BEFORE the bridge.
- Head straight north along the river for 2km till the road bends left and comes to an intersection.
- Make a right turn and stay on the main road (do not take the road going up to the left).
- About 300m from the intersection, as the road starts downhill, cross the narrow bridge on the right.
- Turn right after the bridge to the on-in.
- Alternatively, you can also turn left at Jorpati Chowk onto the Sundarijal road and follow the main road to the intersection below the pine ridge (2km) and onto the bridge ahead.
GPS: 27.738665, 85.387844