- From Chabahil Chowk at the north-east part of the Ring Road, turn off east towards Bouddha.
- Pass the stupa entrance and go on to Jorpati Chowk, where the road straight on starts to go downhill.
- Turn left at Jorpati Chowk onto the Sundarijal road. Follow this towards the pine-tree ridge which will become visible ahead in the distance.
- Before the pine ridge, at an intersection about 2km from the turnoff at Jorpati, take the new road on the left which goes below the park area and climbs towards the ridge.
- At the next intersection, keep straight up the hill, going past a hairpin bend until you arrive at the part entrance.
- Then take the sharp U turn to the left and go up for another 350m until you arrive at the park with Nepali flag.
- You have arrived at the on-in.
GPS: 27.743361, 85.376444