- Heading north on the Ring Road from Kalanki reach the turn-off at Bahiti. This is south of Swayambu and north of Kalanki (an army camp is just south of the turn on the opposite side). Turn north-westerly and upwards on a paved road
- Head west along the main Sitapaila road.
- At about 2 km pass Sitapaila school on the left.
- At about 2.3 km pass a big tree in the middle of the road.
- At about 2.6 km pass a fake right hand turn (IGNORE).
- At about 3 km, after going down and then up into a small village take a rightish turn.
- At about 3.5 km as the road begins drops into a small valley, make a left turn and leave the main road (LOOK for paper here).
- At the fork, go straight (not left), and follow the main road up.
- At the junction about 1km from the turnoff, go straight and continue for another 1km before you reach the open area.
- The road is mostly paved, except for the final 500m.
GPS: 27.715814, 85.241523