- Leave the ring road at Gwarko (the congested turnoff straight east on the main road from Patan Durbar Square) and head east towards Lubhu/Lamatar. The on-in lies about 14 km further east from Gwarko.
- Keep on the main road taking the right fork after about 1.5 km.
- Carry on through the old Newari town of Lubhu, and after crossing the bus stop, the road turns left followed by a sharp right turn..
- About 2km further on pass Lamatar/Sisneri Bus park and Sisneri School on the left. Do NOT turn before the school.
- A little further on take the LEFT turn at the junction and head up towards the forested hill. Do not carry straight on/right here.
- Drive up 5 km through the pine forests until you arrive at the bhanjyang (pass).
- Take the left road at the bhanjyang that leads up to the school.
- Drive another 500m to the open area up on the left.
Do not take the route shown on Google map via the Terraces as that road is not paved.
GPS: 27.618591, 85.413137