- Leave Kathmandu at the western Ring Road through the Kalanki intersection.
- Take the road leading westwards toward Thankot.
- About 4.4 km from Kalanki you will see the main Nepal satellite station on your right at Balambu.
- Turn left on road opposite start of satellite station (There should be paper here. If you get to end of station fence you have gone too far).
- Follow this road up about 1 km to Matatirtha Temple. Park in the large field on the right before/below the temple.
GPS: 27.679920, 85.231813