- From Chabahil Chowk at the north-east part of the Ring Road, turn off east towards Bouddha.
- Pass the stupa entrance and go on to Jorpati Chowk, where the road straight on starts to go downhill.
- Continue STRAIGHT downhill and take a left turn BEFORE the bridge.
- Head straight north along the river for 2km till the road bends left and comes to an intersection.
- Make a right turn and stay on the main road (do not take the road going up to the left) towards Gokarneswhor Temple
- Alternatively, you can also turn left at Jorpati Chowk onto the Sundarijal road and follow the main road to the intersection below the pine ridge (2km) and onto Gokarneswhor Temple.
- About 400m from the intersection, the road turns right around the Gokarneshwor Temple.
- Stay on the main road, and the on-in is another 250m from the bend, on the right side just past a small bridge.
GPS: 27.740105, 85.389912