- Go to Chapagaun Satdobato on the Ring Road to the south of Patan.
- Take the road that heads south towards Chapagaun. There’s a petrol pump on the left after about 50m followed by a new Bhat Bhateni Supermarket, also on the left.
- After about 1.8 km south the road begins to rise and there are big signboards for Anal Jyoti School on the left and right.
- Continue about a further 200m to a rusty sign with Nepali lettering on the right saying ‘Adarsha Tole’ in Nepali with a white arrow on the bottom. There should be paper here.
- Turn in to the right and after 150m turn left.
- Carry on about 100m slightly uphill to the T-junction with the old Keeled Kottage on the right.
Park vehicles here on the right before the T-junction. Note: There’s only parking in the new place for the beer waggon, motorbikes and cycles.
- Turn right at the T-junction and pass the entrance to the old Keeled Kottage. The gate to the Pinkottage is 150m further north on the left hand side just before a small temple on the left. The gate will be marked with paper.
GPS: 27.641533, 85.315353