The On-In lies in the northeast of the valley. It’s quite a way out so leave enough time!
- Leave the Ring Road at the Chabahil intersection to the east of Kathmandu and drive east through Boudha and Jorpati.
- Pass the Boudha stupa entrance and carry on c. 1 km to Jorpati Chowk, where the road straight on starts to go downhill. Keep going straight on towards Sankhu.
- Head east to Sankhu. Sankhu lies about 12 km east of Jorpati. You will pass Gokarna Forest Resort on the left.
- As you come in to Sankhu turn left just after the police station and before the bus park (there may be paper marking the way from here). Go through the big blue beautiful gate into Sankhu old town.
- Continue on until you reach a big pipal tree about 3 minute’s walk ahead on the left.
- From the tree continue another 1km to another pipal tree on the left.
- You have arrived at the on-in.
GPS: 27.734703, 85.465243