- From Chabahil Chowk at the north-east part of the Ring Road turn off east towards Bouddha.
- Pass the stupa entrance and go on to Jorpati Chowk, where the road straight on starts to go downhill.
- Continue downhill and take a left turn immediately before the bridge. Head north with the Bagmati on your right and turn right to join the main Sundarijal road.
- Now keep on the main road towards Sundarijal. Pass up and over the pine ridge and down with Gokarna temple down on your right and keep going as the road goes around to the right.
- Keep on going on the main road for about 4km until the hills in front get really close. Watch for the Army barracks on the right. 600m past the army main gate and at/after shops on both sides of the road . The hares will probably put paper there.
- Go down the road and turn right down a track just before the bridge to the on-in.
GPS: 27.754084, 85.421909